Monday, July 1, 2013

Fundraising Update and it's an awesome one!

 
Quick fundraising update because I have exciting news.  With my friend Aaron's contribution this morning, the amazing members of Team Goldfish have helped me meet and break my $1500 fundraising goal for the Swim Across America Baltimore Open Water Swim benefitting cancer research at Johns Hopkins.

You guys are A-MAZING!  Not only have we smashed the goal with 83 days to go, but I am currently the top individual fundraiser for the event. (I'd secretly been gunning for Peggy Brennecke the last couple of days.)

Thanks so much for your financial support.  And anyone out there that hasn't contributed yet, just because I've met my fundraising goal, doesn't mean you can't contribute.  You should and you can by visiting: http://www.swimacrossamerica.org/goto/AlisonGold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment