Sunday, July 7, 2013

Team Goldfish Sunday Fundraising Update: Closing in on $2000

Thanks to the amazing members of Team Goldfish it took only a week to smash my initial fundraising goal of $1500 for cancer research at Johns Hopkins Medical!  Woo hoo!  Team Goldfish's 57 members (including kids and dogs) generously have made 33 donations to my Swim Across America Open Water 3-Mile Swim Fundraising Campaign.
As of 9:06 pm on July 6, 2013

Not only that, but right now, I am the number one individual fundraiser for the Swim Across America Baltimore Open Water Swim!

As of 9:06 pm on July 6, 2013
Although, you can also see that Peggy Brennecke is hot on my heels.  My completely fictional rivalry with her is in all good fun and just serves as motivation to raise more money for cancer research.  However, once you read her bio, as my Dad pointed out, you might want to donate to support her swim instead!

Anyhow, there are 77 days left until the event, which leaves you plenty of time to donate and support me and the fight against cancer!  If you'd like to contribute, visit my fundraising page here.

Thanks so much to all who have supported this effort thus far! Go Team Goldfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment