Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Morning Video: Swim and Shine (Not Giving In)



Earlier this summer, a video made the rounds that many were hailing as the greatest swimming psych up video of all time.

And while that video was motivating, I have to admit that I prefer this one--for the soundtrack, for the inclusion of open water swimmers, women, paralympians, and swimmers of all ages.  And for the fact that there's a lot more swimming in it. So, as I start to get myself psyched up for the "big swim," the Swim Across America Baltimore Open Water Swim, it seemed fitting that this week's Monday Morning Video be my favorite swimming psych up vid!

Hat tip to SwimSwam for bringing both videos to my attention!

As a reminder, we're in the final week of fundraising for cancer research with the hope of raising $4000 for the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Care Center at Johns Hopkins.  And we have a challenge grant.  Since we're only $555 away, I will match the first $200 in donations.  Donate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment