Thursday, September 19, 2013

Team Goldfish Fundraising Update: We did it! We raised more than $4000!

Team Goldfish supporters have contributed over $4000 for cancer research at Johns Hopkins Medicine!
I am so excited to report that through the generous support of over 60 family members and friends, Team Goldfish has raised more than $4000 for cancer research at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins Medicine

One of the amazing things about how Swim Across America raises money for cancer is that it partners with a specific institution, and the money goes to directly fund research and counseling services at the Swim Across America Laboratory!

The amount of money Team Goldfish members far exceeded my expectations.  Thank you so much for your generosity in supporting this important cause, and your kindness in supporting me in this swim. 

I promise to stop sending emails harassing you to contribute (though you still can thru Sunday). And rest my muscles and mind so they can complete the 3 miles and represent my team well!  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment