Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Supporter Snaps #9: More Little Goldfish

Daniel, David & Bode, & Adeline!

I'm asking all the members of Team Goldfish to snap photos of themselves sporting their "official" team swim caps or stickers so my team will be with me on race day, September 22. 

As past editions of Supporters Snaps attest, the members of Team Goldfish are a creative and fun bunch, and this week's edition is no exception!

Today's edition of Supporters Snaps features some more of the youngest goldfish!

On the left you'll find Daniel, one of the twin sons of my high school friend Carrie who reports, "So the swim cap is not such a big hit with my boys. Here's Daniel wearing it. Sam wouldn't even let me put it on his head." 

In the center is another childhood and family friend--David sporting the swim cap, and his little guy with the big blue eyes is Bode.  They're representing Team Goldfish supporters Richard and Nancy.

On the right is Adeline representing my cousins the Walkush family of Brooklyn.  Even in a still picture you can tell that she's full of energy!  

I think the lesson here, is little kids don't like wearing swim caps, but they look really cute in photos nonetheless!

What will Team Goldfish members think up next? The photos have really been rolling in, so come back to the blog soon and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment